Dear Amber,
What an unusual day today. When I brought my little cousin sister to the playgroud downstairs my grandparents' house, I realised that I couldn't find our grandmother. We started shouting "Nai nai" which meant grandmother. Lucky for us, grandmother was at the second floor talking to somebody in our block that was her friend. We were delighted to find her. Later, while we where play, a little indian girl came. she played with us the ball we brought down. Soon, my little cousin and she where screaming and laughing loudly. We even played with her mother. When her mother asked me how old my cousin was, I said four. Then, I asked her how old her daughter was. She said two. Later, about an hour since the time we came down, my cousin's father came. We bed goodbye to ou new friend and headed home. What an unusal day with an unusal friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment