Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sentosa

Dear Amber,
I've got many things to tell you-
yesterday, I went to Sentosa with my cousin, his wife,his children and my maternal garandparents. We went to watch Songs of The Sea. It was a little bit like sleeping beauty. We also got tickects to sit the Sentosa MRT. I kept mine. Xin Hui kept hers. Zhen Jie was very young but insisted on keeping his own one because he wanted to follow me. In the MRT, I think he lost it cause Xin Hui was eating the peanuts and he wanted some. When we came down, we realised he lost it. He got reprimanded by his father. I also on the aircon yesterday abnd on Saturday. Oh! how I LOVE the aircon. But it's not cold enough for me..... I have not on the aicon for a year or two, or three!!!!!!
BYE!!!!!

No comments: