Dear Amber,
Today, I went to my school's dental
clinic. Remember I told you about my tooth? On Friday, the dental clinic
closed
as it was Total Defence Day. She said she was going to drill and
put
a filling
for my hole. She said that she had no time today as it
was
her
lunch time.
Nowonder why I did not get my tooth checkup
for
two
years now,
because I did not
write my name. The
dentist
only
calls
people who write
their name down. She
told
me to come
on
Wednesday and
best to be at 8.00 am
in
the
morning. I hope the
day
will turn out
right. He
hee.. By the
way,
she
also said that my
teeth were
really
yellow. When
she saw it,
she felt like
vomiting.
Hahh. I
guess that is
just
how she expresses
how yellowish
our
teeth
are. I accidentally did this sorry!
Bye!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Dentist! Dentist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment