Dear Amber,
Today, is a very special day as only every fours years will have this day- 29 Febuary 2008. The next time we're having it is 2012. Today, I got my prefect badge. We were having a Prefect Investure. I got my Prefect badge today. I'm so happy. When I took my badge, I felt sooooooooooo elated. Daddy and Mummy came too. I loved the ice-cream puff, chicken wing, eggtart and the curry puff flour. What a great day today. It's sooooo much fun. Our Head Prefect, Matthias, had a closing prayer. The Primary Fours had badges while Primary Fives and Sixes had ties. At first, I thought that If I had to wear a tie, I'd need loads of help because I don't know how to wear one. But the tie is already tie and it has a velcro tape at the back of the tie. Our Prefect Mistress, Miss Yvonne Chung, said that the Prefects with ties had to wear it everywhere they go. Except they could take it out in class. But once they step out, they'll have to wear it. Even if they are just going to the toilet. Whao! What a long entry. This must be the longest entry I've ever written in you ever since I created you. Bye!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment