Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Funniest Joke Ever!

Dear Amber,
I know I've not been writing in you for long. Let me tell you the funniest joke ver! On Sunday, 16 March 2008, my mother and i went to White Sands at Pasir Ris. I went there for my OCBC mighty savers collection. There was the Kids Central show, School House Rockz that came to White Sands to preform. Iwent there to collect the limited edition CD. We where suppose to watch and get the password but I did not get it. So, I asked the girl behind me, she said School House Rockz. Then at 2.00 pm, it started(I waited for 40 minutes). I asked a girl that just redeemed the CD for the password. She said Eastwood. It was really fast. So I said it and I got a redeem chop on my hand and of course, a CD. Now, I forgot to bring my camera. I wanted my mother to go back home and take it for me. But she said no. So she deleted a few things from her phone and let me use it. Then, at home, I asked her for the camera and she took the bag she brought to White Sands. We did not know that the camera was inside all along! Hahh. Anyway,
Bye!

1 comment:

Music Listener said...

can lend me ur school house rockz limited eddition cd?? pls i beg you