Friday, March 28, 2008

P4 Adventure Camp.

Dear Amber,
Yesterday and today are my P4 Adventure camps. It was really fun! We did rope elements. Well... I mean high elements. My group was the hardest because our obsticale was four shaking logs and a little platform. My friend, Aloysius, went first. He managed to get onto the first log but did not dare to go to the other. Next, Shao Jing managed to get hold of the rope holding the log be he did not dare to get onto it. next, it was my turn. When I managed to get onto the first log, I had to use alot of strenght, so the log was shaking raptidly. And everyone could see that I was Hanging on for dear life. I was the only one managing to cross to whole thing. Tara said that I was very brave and some more, I was a girl. When I got to the middle platform and others, my other friends started cheering, which gave me extra power and cnfidence to move on. Wjile trying to step on the big platform so I could come down, I almost slipped. But I held on to ropes. Sorry, I knew I should had said it just now, so my apologies. Oh! Got to go! Mum and Dad's callin' see you tomorrow!
Bye!

No comments: