Friday, February 1, 2008

Lucky me!!!

Dear Amber,
I must admit that I'm really lucky!!!! Today, I went for my CCA, Elds(English Literary Drama Society). I went into the gym. Then, I left my hankie(handkercheif), inside the gym near my bag. later, the 3 o' clock bell ring sounded. I carried my bag and made my way out. Later, at home, I realized I couldn't find my hankie. I then remembeer that I had forgotten to take it home from school. I pleaded my grandfather to bring me back to school. Actually, in my mind, I wante to just go to school on Friday and check it out. But I was afaid that the school servants would think that it's rubbish and throw it away. The hankie was very special to me as it was as soft as a feather. I quickly rushed in the school as my grandfather wait outside. I then asked Mrs Clara Ng to help me open. But she said she did not have a key. Then, she asked me to get it from the general office. On my way back to open the gym, I was caught running by Mrs Soh. luckily, she did not scold me. I then quickly unlocked the gym and sung my head around worriedly in the gym. Then, I caught sight of something on the floor- my hankie. I quickly scooped it up and headed for the door of the gym. I'm just extremly lucky today. LUCKY!!!! HAHH!!!

1 comment:

Mr Tan Mun Sing said...

Hi Lee Xian,

I heave a sigh of relief for you too. The hankie must be precious to you for you to go through all trouble. I'm glad you didn't make a waste trip. Be more careful next time!

I remain,
Mr Tan Mun Sing