Dear Amber,
Labour day is tomorrow. I wonder why it is called Labour day. Is there anything special about it???? Oh, well, I can ask Mr Tan, Mummy or Daddy for help. By the way, today, my brother did not ned to go to school because in the cross country run, their school did great. So, the principal said that they did not have to come to school this Wednesday. Of couse, the infomation was given last week so it should be next Wednesday. So, today, Mum and Dad did not need to send him for school today, so I was earlier than usual. So, Mum tried to tie plaits like the ones I tied on Thanks Giving. But then, when she wanted to tie my hair, she realised that alot of hair was not being tied because it was hidden under my collar. So she asked me : " Lee Xian, can just tie two anot?" I ijust nodded my head. I look a bit different from everyday because it's been a long tim since I tied two pony tails. I wonder if Mr Tan found it a little funny. Well, He Wei did. By the way, I think yesterday's entry must be the longest one I've ever wrote sice I created you!!!
Bye...
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am not find it funny but strange.
Because I haven't see you tie two pony tails before! Actually,it look nice!!!
Hi Lee Xian,
Labour Day in Singapore is the day we recognise the efforts of all workers they've made. Hope it helps!
oh!!! thanks! Mr Tan and He Wei!!!
Post a Comment