Friday, April 4, 2008

Sports Carnival


Dear Amber,
Today is Sports Carnival. It was also a very disorganised one. We went to Temasek Polytecnic for our Sports Carnival. I hated the indoor part most. It was too disorganised. E.g. We sit in South for ten minutes, then they want us to move to North. We sit in North for twenty minutes and moveto East. We sit in East for half an hour and moveto west. Ok ok. I guess I shall stop now. Mum came too. We did the parent-child race. I was in the middle of waiting for skipping, our last station when Mum came. It was quite unusual. We had to take off our shoes and our parents would be two three metres away from us. Then, when mr Azari honks the horn, The mummies or daddies run to their children and help them wear their shoes( children can't help). Then, we'll pick up the GMS(P) PALS( Parents as loving supporters0 t-shirt and wear it for them. As usual, they can't help. Then, we run back. The person in-charge of keeping time did not bother to look at us, so its only until we come close to them or say something then they'll remember. So, alot of time is wasted. Anyway, what's done cannot be undone. I'm gonna add a picture again today. I'm gonna create ot in Paint. Please wait. Done!
Bye!

No comments: