Dear Amber,
On Sunday, I went swimming with my niece and nephew my cousin and his wife. Here are their names- Niece-Xin Hui Nephew-Zhen Jie Cousin-Ah Yong Biao Ge Cousin's Wife-Biao Siao. Please take note that these are the names I call them. We also played 'shark' where Ah Yong Biao Ge had to pretend to be a shark and we catch him and eat him for dinner. We threw him down into the small baby pool and it was too shallow so we hit him. Xin Hui and Zhen Jie have swimming lessons at Bukit Batok. They are now going for Bronze. As for me, I also learnt swimming. But I've already quit. I wish to learn again with Xin Hui and Zhen Jie. I've passed Bronze but not Silver. My brother has already passed Gold and has already quit like me. Last year, my school had this Modular CCA for thse people without CCAs. Of course, those who have are also invited to join. So I did. At the last lesson, the swimming instructor told me that I was very good and said that if I wanted to swim, I can go to those competition instrutors. Am i really that good??? I only know that I swim fast because at the swimming pool, I had to do something so Xin Hui and Zhen Jie swam from the middle of the adult pool to the other end. I was late so I stared later. But, I reached first. Please remember to leave comments and visit my blog often too...... Talk to you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment