Dear Amber,
Today is my school's 84th Thanks Giving. Me, and three of my friends, Yen Shuen, Rachel and Felicia helped to give the prizes to to either Miss Wee, Miss Wong or Mrs Lee to pass to I think he is Mr Leoniel. Then later, it was Miss Heng. I was soooooooooooo happy. When my best friends, He Wei, go the prize, I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Tan was there too. I heard my friends say that he was playing the gutiar. We also had refreshments and dinner that they gave us. On our way down, to go home, there were BB and GB girls and boys standing by the stairs. They eh.......so called "salute" , the ways they did to VIPs. Then, I heard someone say :" Wah, small VIPs." I also saw Tara. There was also a boy who streched out his hand hoping someone would give the food to him. He also said : Oi, gimme some food leh." So I just gigggled to myself. This is also my first day at Thanks Giving. This is adlso the first time I posted two since I created you. Oh, gotta go, I'm watching Crime Wactch.
Bye!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It was indeed an HONOUR for you to give a prize to your best pal. I'm glad for you!
yah.....
Hi...I am Cherry Cher Huey.Grace is trying to recruit a new berry club.Wanna join?
Post a Comment