Friday, May 16, 2008

Acting

Dear Amber,
In July, I'll be acting for ELDS. I can't wait! I got my costumes today. They were pretty smelly, because it's been kept for 5 years already.... We had to bring it home and wash it... I hope the show would allow parents so that Mum and Dad can come. I also made a poem, for my family. Here it goes.
My Family is great, filled with joy and laughter, somtimes we cry and sometimes we smile. Somtimes we watch movies together, somtimes we don't. Somtimes we travel together, sometimes, no. We love each other, everybody knows, with wills and woes. Is you family great? Mine is! Definitely! I love you Mummy and Daddy!
Do you like it? For those people visiting my blog, please leave comets on my poem, stuff and etc. By the way, I think yesterday's was the longest one I've ever wrote since i created you!
Bye!

No comments: