Friday, May 9, 2008

................. Mummy........................

Dear Amber,
Today, we got our exam papers back. I got both, English and maths Band 1. I hope this will convince Dad to get me a Nitendo DS. He also promised it'll come with one game cartirage. Today, John asked Grace for her English results. But she didn't want to tell. Not even Carlynne, her best friend knew. So John did something i don't know and knew her marks-infront of Mr Tan, that's what I heard. Then, Grace pretended to read her diary. When Mr Tan said 'toilet break', Grace went to the toilet, locked herself in one of the toilets and started crying. Wei Fang tried to open the door by using the keys. But Garce used her whole body to stop us from opening. We had no choice but to call Carlynne. I don't know who made her come out or did she come out by herself..... So Mr Tan scolded John. He looked scarier than ever!!!! Pretty scary....
Bye!

No comments: