
Dear Amber,
Hoooooray! I can finally get my Nitendo DS! I got all Band 1! To my surprise, I did very well for Chinese. This is the second time I got Band 1 for Chinese since I was Primary 1. Mdm Siow, my Chinese teacher, said that I had improved alot- from 76 to 90! I'm sooooooooooooo happy! Maybe next year, I can really go China!!! I'm sooooooooo happy! Nitendo, Notendo, here I come! I also forgot to tell you that on Sunday, I bought the newest Rainbow Magic book called The Sporty Fairies. I got Gemma the Gymnastics Fairy. I was pretty happy. I can't wait to get my Nitendo DS. I want the game cartriage to be Dinner Dash. I've played on Jun Yu's father's DS. It was very fun. I had reached the Retro stage, which means level 4. And here's a picture I got from Yahoo- a picture of a DS! I really like the DS! But I want a different colour like Crystal Blue.....
Bye!

5 comments:
Hi Lee Xian,
Congratulations. You deserve it.
By the way, may I have the pleasure of reading your story? Please send it to eskeclays@hotmail.com
I believe you are sooooooooo happy for your result!!! But I did not do well on my exam. Anyway, I still happy for you!!!
ok then... I should send you by Sunday..
Hi Lee Xian!
I've received your e-mail but was unable to open the file. :(
Another time perhaps!
The file has a 'docx' extension. I believe you are using Windows Vista? I'm still using Windows XP.
Post a Comment