Monday, May 19, 2008

Vesak Day

Dear Amber,
Today is Vesak Day. It's also like a holiday for me, like an extra Sunday with Mummy. Daddy went to Hong Kong this morning... And Daddy still hasn't bought my Nitendo DS yet!!! He said that he'll only buy if he sees my report book. Mummy says she's going to get my report book on Wednesday, e-learning day. On Friday, Daddy forgot to bring home my file!!! :( There's all my school stuff in it!!! So bad!!! I went to play with my neighbour, Tricia. She hasn't finished packing her bag for tomorrow and she didn't know it!!! Their school had purple file! My favourite colour! I really like purple... My watch is purple too. Many of my things are purple.I helped Tricia with packing her bag... She had alot of rubbish in her bag. Yesterday, I wanted to read my own story. Then, I opened it up. Later, I went to bathe. My brother dodsomething with it. Later, I didn't know where it went anymore! I can't find my story!!! :( I'm very sad....... Sob sobs.........I also ate McDonalds's today.\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
There is also Parental Guidance Season Two tomorrow. I'm sooooooooo happy! I've been waiting for this day to come since I finished watching Paretal Guidance One. I hope tomorrow comes quick....
Bye!

No comments: